Central Pneumatic Earthquake** 1/2” Impact Wrench Item# 68424 This professional class wrench delivers more power with better weight distribution, lighter materials and a more compact housing. Premium grade components with close tolerances give this tool a longer lifespan than conventional air wrenches.
- Precision machined to master-mechanic standards
- Most powerful wrench in its class
- Variable speed reversible
- Less vibration and lighter than the competition
- Handle-vented to direct exhaust away from user
- Twin-hammer delivers more torque to the anvil
- Three forward speeds Max torque:700 ft. lbs. Torque range:50-550 ft. lbs. Free speed: 7000 RPM Working pressure: 90 PSI Average air consumption:4.4 CFM @ 90 PSI Air inlet: 1/4" NPT Recommended hose size: 3/8" Sound output (dBA): 84 Overall length: 6-1/4"