- Broad & Usable Torque Increase
- Stepped Headers, Large Merge Collector
- Flat Plane 12mm Oxygen Sensor Mounts
- Available in Chrome Finish
- Equipped With 12mm O2 Sensor Ports
- Optional Quiet & Competition Baffles Available
Featuring a distinctive stepped megaphone design, Pro Pipe Chrome is the latest evolution in the Vance & Hines 2-into-1 legacy, improving performance over its predecessors and competitors by utilizing a stepped header and larger volume merge collector.
Complete with header and collector heat shields, as well as a shield over the first step of the megaphone, Pro Pipe Chrome is finished with an elegant CNC machined end cap. Optional quiet and competition baffles are also available.
For 2012, Vance & Hines has designed a new flat plane mounting panel for the 12mm oxygen sensors now employed across the Dyna model line, which positions the sensor deeper into the exhaust stream, providing enhanced data feedback to the ECM.
Retail Pricing: $604.95
|PART NUMBER||Year||PRODUCT FITMENT|
|17569||2012||Dyna||Pro Pipe Chrome|
|(Does not fit Switchback)|
Vance and Hines