North Las Vegas, NV, - Dynojet Research is pleased to announce the most powerful and quickest flash device on the face of the earth for Harley-Davidson motorcycles...... Power Vision.
The Power Vision is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, data logging, and other industry exclusive features. Developed to tune any Harley-Davidson motorcycle with the Delphi ECM, including 2012 models, the Power Vision Product Suite includes a full color touch screen flash device, vehicle interface cable, and WinPV (Windows PC based tuning application). The Power Vision incorporates a very sophisticated, yet simple touch screen display that DOES NOT require the use of a computer to flash your bike.
Simply select the tune and follow the on-screen prompts to download the tune, and if you'd like, edit your tune without ever touching a computer! That's right, you can flash and make changes to your tune without ever getting off your bike. Anyone of the 3 types of tunes outlined below are able to be edited on the device, or in the WinPV Tuning Application!
Power Vision Display Features:
- POWER VISION PROVIDES INSIGHTFUL, VALUABLE INFORMATION ON HOW YOUR BIKE IS RUNNING:
- HD-J1850 AND H-D CAN VEHICLE DATA - SUCH AS ENGINE TEMP, KNOCK, THROTTLE POSITION, AND MANY OTHER INSIGHTFUL CHANNELS AVAILABLE ON THE VEHICLE'S DATA-BUS.
- CUSTOMIZABLE VIRTUAL GAUGES ALLOW DATA TO BE MONITORED LIVE, AND / OR LOGGED WHILE RIDING USER DEFINED VISUAL ALARMS FOR ANY DATA CHANNEL (EXAMPLE, IF KNOCK EXCEEDS 2 DEGREES, OR IF CYLINDER HEAD TEMP EXCEEDS 280 DEGF, ENABLE VISUAL ALARM).
- AUTOTUNE BASIC AND PRO** - CALCULATES AND STORES FUEL TRIMS TO OPTIMIZE FUEL CURVE
- CHECK AND CLEAR DIAGNOSTIC CODES
- RESET ADAPTIVE FUEL TRIMS AND IDLE OFFSET (WITH BIKE RUNNING)
Power Vision downloads and stores the Original calibration, and lets you select up to 6 different tunes that are stored on the device, and can be flashed to your bike. The types of tunes include:
- Dynojet Preconfigured Tunes - Tunes for YOUR bike pre-loaded on the device.......ready to go, right out of the box! Power Vision identifies your bike's information and automatically sorts hundreds of applicable dyno proven tunes for you to choose from.
- Custom Tunes - loaded by a custom tuning shop, or received via email and loaded on the device.
- Copy of Original - a version of the Original calibration that was saved when the Power Vision was married to the ECM.
The Power Vision Suite includes a highly flexible tuning / data logging device, as well as a powerful tuning application (WinPV) that's user friendly compared to other products on the market.
**ALLOWS YOU TO IMPORT POWER COMMANDER MAPS***
- TUNING PARAMETERS LAID OUT IN A CLEAR, CONCISE MANNER UTILIZING A "TREE VIEW STRUCTURE"
- A VIEWING MODE FOR EVERY TYPE OF USER - BEGINNER OR PROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUAL TUNING PARAMETERS ARE ABLE TO BE SAVED AS "VALUE FILES". THE VALUE FILES CAN THEN BE APPLIED TO OTHER CALIBRATIONS.
- VARIOUS MATH FUNCTIONS CAN BE PERFORMED ON ANY VALUE
- SYNCHRONIZED EDITING OF FRONT AND REAR VE AND / OR SPARK TABLES
- COMPARE, RESTORE, AND UNDO FEATURES
- HELPFUL TUNING PARAMETER DESCRIPTIONS
- AUTOMATIC UPDATE CLIENT ENSURES YOU HAVE THE LATEST TUNING APPLICATION, FIRMWARE, AND TUNE FILE DATABASE
Not available for Electronic Throttle Controlled (ETC) based bikes
**When outfitted with Dynojet's AutoTune Module
Performance tuning a Harley equipped with the Delphi ECM, including the newest 2012 models, just got quicker and easier than ever. The Dynojet Power Vision, introduced at the Intermot Show last October, does it with a supersophisticated yet simple-to-use touch screen display that can mount right up on the handlebars. A computer is not required to flash tune the ECM, and that's great news for many of us. That Power Vision device (the Touch Screen measures just 3 1/2-inches) is weather, shock and vibration resistant and the vehicle interface cable connector plugs right into the bike's diagnostic connector. Simple as that. From there the tuning begins, all as easy and intuitive as using an iPhone. Power Vision lets you flash and make changes to a Harley's tune without ever getting off the bike.
The Power Vision Product Suite, set to retail at $ 549, includes that full-color touch screen flash device, a vehicle interface cable and Dynojet's WinPV Software, a Windows PC based tuning application. There are literally thousands of display options and tuning combinations you can choose to view on the screen, all in real time, and you can put as much or as little of that data on the screen as you want. In a nutshell, there are two, actually three, types of tune files (or calibrations) that Power Vision lets you deliver to the bike. There are pre-configured tunes already loaded into the device from Dynojet; there are custom tunes that you or your shop tech can develop; and / or you can even use your Original calibration to get started. As a failsafe Power Vision also downloads and stores the stock calibration in the event you need to restore the OEM calibration. And don't shortchange those pre-configured tunes. They're pretty powerful, after all Dynojet has been measuring and making more power for over two decades!
To start, Power Vision will first identify the stock ECM software level to ensure the tune file's compatibility. It'll then automatically sort through literally hundreds of applicable tuning files (new tunes are developed daily and can by downloaded from the site for free) all organized in groups of relevant modifications for your combination. All of these tune-up settings are organized into categories taking into account whether the intake and exhaust is stock or not, what pipes are on the bike, what cams are in the engine and so on. You simply select the tune you want and reflash the ECM.....which Dynojet does quicker than other competitive sets. You could remove the Power Vision at this point, but you'd be short changing yourself. While on the road, the Power Vision also lets you swap tunes without using a computer, and you can actually edit your tune right on the device.
There's also an integrated tuning utility called "Auto Tune Basic." It uses the stock narrow-band O2 sensors already on the bike to make custom tunes on the fly. And there's an Auto Tune Pro option which uses the super-powerful Dynojet AT-110 (sold separately) with its dual Bosch Wideband sensors.
Power Vision can also provide and display insightful and valuable information on how your bike is running. The vivid color touch screen allows you to select and monitor parameters, as well as set safeguard alarms to warm you if your engine is knocking, running lean, or if the engine temperature is too hot. You can check and clear diagnostic codes, display all J1850 H-D vehicle data, rest adaptive fuel and idle trims, and display wide band AFR data (when outfitted with Dynojet's AT- 100). Since the Power Vision isn't a piggyback add-on, and the fact that is stores your factory tune, you can just restore the original tune at any time in the event you need to do so.
When it comes time to dial in the details, WinPV (the PC based tuning application) displays the various calibration data in an intuitive manner. Whether you're a beginner or a professional tune shop, WinPV is the most productive and powerful custom tuning software in the industry. Experienced tuning pros looking for the latest technology will find all that here, too. Various math functions can be applied to editable tuning parameters and those individual tuning parameters are able to be saved as "value files" which can then be applied to other calibrations. The value file feature gives you the ability to save individual or multiple parameters of the calibration as a file, a highly flexible feature that'll save hours of tuning time. And of course there's the Power Vision compare feature to quickly assess the differences between two different tunes. Another notable feature in the Power Vision's arsenal is the ability to import existing Power Commander Maps.
The Dynojet Power Vision isn't just the fastest ECM flash tuner on the market; it just might be the most powerful tuning device for everyday riders and pro-tuners alike. Dynojet's delivered a comprehensive tuning package here, and one that's intuitively easy to use. This device is a custom tune gamechanger, and it's from guys that have been in this game for many years.