The POD-300 is an accessory display for Dynojet devices that support DJ-CAN; including the popular Power Commander V, Autotune, WideBand 2, and CMD.
Simply connect the included CAN cable and you’re ready to go; there’s no need to tap power or deal with other messy connections.
Need to adjust your tune in the field, or datalog the supported channels to further refine your tune? No problem, with the POD-300 you’re just a few clicks away from taking advantage of the many features with it’s easy to use menu system. There are even programmable warning lights for functions such as a shift light, AFR warning, or other configurable relationships to ensure you stay informed.
• Real time fuel and timing* adjustments
• Store multiple maps and send them on the fly
• Display channels real-time: RPM, TP, map position (when using map switch), duty cycle, fuel change, ignition change & wideband air/fuel ratio (w/WB2 or AutoTune connected)
• Log channels saved to internal memory and can be viewed / analyzed with Dynojet’s Power Core** Software
• Weather resistant for use in all conditions
• Warning lights with custom configuration settings
• High contrast display, viewable in direct sunlight
*Requires ignition compatible device
Compatability Power Commander V, WideBand2, AutoTune, CMD and CMD Marine units Power Core** Software version 1.0 or newer
More info :www.dynojet.com