BAKER understands that there are two main elements to making your stock bike stand out in the crowd: form and function… We’ve been practicing this for years with our Function Formed styling on our products, giving you style and top notch performance at the same time.
The Bully Primary Cover will add the style and cool factor to your 2007-Later touring model that the stock primary cover could not. With the introduction of the stock 6 speed on the 2007 Touring models also came a completely new primary assembly. This new primary design got smoother and more plain than the previous version. Being the biggest single piece of architecture on the right side of the motorcycle, it is just begging to be upgraded and replaced. Having cut our teeth on many designs using our Function Formed cues, we set out to make the primary cover assembly wrap the essential function components of the primary. We added a motor sprocket cover, inspection and what we call the bellhousing around the clutch to break up the large mushy surface area of the stock unit. Adding separate covers also opens up the possibilities when it comes to customizing the aesthetics to meet your demands.
**The Bully Primary Cover Features: **
- All parts machined from 6061-T6 billet
- Direct bolt-on in place of the stock outer primary cover
- Comes standard as a complete outer primary cover assembly, including derby cover
- Clears all stock dimensionally equivalent clutches, chain tensioners and compensating sprockets
- Polished stainless steel fasteners standard
- Inspection Cover design for use with Attitude Manual Chain Adjuster Kit
- Stock fitting derby covers will bolt right up to the bellhousing
- Bully Derby Cover available for stock, 1999-later 5 hole derby cover, Big Twin models.
- Motor sprocket and bellhousing bolt to outer primary plate with blind threaded holes, no leaks
- Includes outer primary gasket, inspection cover gasket and derby cover rubber o-ring
- Backed by a 2 yr limited warranty
For more information and ordering – check out www.bakerdrivetrain.com or call 1-877-640-2004