Look for videos and photos of the other five builders right here on hotbikeweb.com in the following 5 days.
Vote NOW for your favorite Hot Bike Speed and Style Fabrication Showdown builder’s bike here:
The Hot Bike Speed & Style fabrication showdown is a bike build-off that is powered by Harley-Davidson in conjunction with the Born-Free motorcycle show. This event combines both the contemporary style and refined performance of 2015 Harley-Davidson engines with our builder’s own mix of custom ideas and fabrication skills.
Each bike is a ground-up one-off build that showcases a next generation of custom.
The Speed & Style Builders are:
• Matt Harris of 40 Cal Customs
• Brandon Holstein of Brawny Built
• Chip Kastelnik of San Diego Customs
• Pat Patterson of Led Sled Customs
• Andy Carter of Pangea Speed
• Aaron/Shaun Guardado of Suicide Machine Co.