The Milwaukee Deep Cut Band Saw is a must-have for any garage that is doing any type of fabrication. This highly portable unit makes quick and easy work of anything that needs to be cut and runs on an advanced AC/DC motor with two speeds to choose from.
• Powerful 11-amp motor: Provides maximum performance and durability
• Job Site armor technology: Proprietary composite material and crush-zone barriers provide long-lasting, rugged protection
• All-metal direct drive: Delivers maximum tool life with all-metal direct drive gearing system, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive
• Gear-protecting clutch: Extends gear and motor life by absorbing high-impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
• Revolutionary-cut visibility: Slimmer motor housing increases user line of sight, delivering superior cut accuracy
• Balanced body design: Allows tool to rest naturally and comfortably in user's hands
• Lighter weight, 14.5 pounds: Delivers more control over the tool and less fatigue at the conclusion of the work day
• Tool-free locking adjustable shoe: Button-actuated tool-free design allows user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds
• Industry's largest cut capacity: Versatility to cut up to 5-inch by 5-inch material in one pass, and adjustable shoe allows for less tool rotation when cutting material above 5 inches
For more info on Milwaukee Tools and the Deep Cut Band Saw: milwaukeetool.com
About Hot Bike Garage
Hot Bike Garage is a video series that gives you the lowdown on anything you would use or do in your garage or shop. From useful hand tools to lubricants to welding techniques, it's all covered in the Hot Bike Garage.