The Continental ContiTour tires are specifically made for for V-twin and Touring motorcycles.
• Special engineered carcass construction for easy handling, solid behavior, and a high level of comfort
• MileagePlus Technology which features a compound that significantly extends mileage while maintaining exceptional handling
• Center tread band on the rear tire without grooves increases mileage and offers directional stability under adverse conditions (ruts, etc.)
• High-performance pattern design for better drainage.
• Consistent performance during tire lifetime.
Continental ContiTour tires are available in sizes from 16 inches to 21 inches.
For more info visit: www.continental-tires.com/motorcycle
About Hot Bike Garage
Hot Bike Garage is a video series that gives you the lowdown on anything you would use or do in your garage or shop. From useful hand tools to lubricants to welding techniques, it's all covered in the Hot Bike Garage.
Check out more Hot Bike Garage videos.