Mustang Offers All-Day Comfort For Harley’s Blackline And “Slim” Softails
STITCHED IN STYLE
October 08, 2012, Terryville, CT— Since 1980, the folks at Mustang have been handcrafting the most comfortable seats in the world. However, like Ford’s original Model A, most of Mustang’s seats came in any color you wanted… as long as it was black. In a departure from this philosophy, Mustang is now offering distressed brown seats as well as custom diamond stitching options. The latest seats to get the stylish stitching option are Mustang’s popular options for H-D Blackline and “Slim” softails. Harley bills their new Blackline FXS as “a minimalist throwback icon for today’s freedom seeker.” However, even The Motor Company admits to the Blackline having an “aggressive riding position” as part of its long, low, no BS profile. Harley’s “factory bobber” Softail Slim FLS has an even more minimalist seat, so Mustang is now offering seats for the 2011-13 Slim and Blackline models.
- Direct bolt on to late model FLS/FXS Slim and Blackline bikes
- The ergonomic shape keeps riders firmly and comfortably seated
- Expanded vinyl cover stands up to the elements
- Controlled density polyurethane foam makes for all-day riding comfort
- Manufactured 100% In the USA The 13” Wide Tripper Solo featuring optional diamond stitching is priced at $289. The 9.5” Wide Tripper passenger seat is only $169. Geta Mustang seat and discover for yourself what a difference comfort makes! Mustang seats for Metric Cruisers and H-D® models are all proudly handcrafted in the USA. For more info, click on MustangSeats.com, “Like” us on Facebook or call (800) 243-1392.