Samson Introduces the Legend Series "Sidewinders" Exhaust for Softails - Hot Bike Magazine
Legend Series "Sidewinders"
Samson Exhausts are not intended for use on noise or pollution controlled vehicles (except those used in organized and sanctioned racing or competition events) when the installation of the same would be in violation of state or federal laws governing noise or emission standards.
Brea, CA- Samson recently introduced their new "Sidewinders" exhaust, part of their Legend Series (two individual pipes on one side) for most Harley-Davidson Softails. The Sidewinders offer a show quality finish with Samson's exclusive Quad Chrome plating that provides ultimate adhesion and corrosion protection. (Sinister black ceramic finish available upon request) This high performance exhaust system has been designed and tuned to produce maximum horsepower, torque and awesome sound. Every exhaust manufactured by Samson is dyno tested before going into mass production for the ultimate in performance. The removable 2 1/2" massive one-piece heat shields are pre-installed and the system is ready to bolt on right out of the box.
Samson has over 675 different styles to choose from and they have all styles available for Harley's new 2012 model lineup.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Fits 2012 Harley Davidson Softail Motorcycles, 2006 and earlier models require O2 sensor plugs, purchased separately
- Two stepped high performance system produces up to 20% more horsepower
- Available with massive 2 1/2" one-piece full coverage removable heat shields
- Installer Friendly (Ready to Install Right Out of the Box)
- Mounting hardware included
- Improves gas mileage
- Awesome Deep Tone
- Equipped with 1 3/4" diameter x 10" long removable baffles
- Available in luxurious chrome or "sinister" black ceramic (special request)
- Limited 1 year warranty
- $629.95 (*If ordering directly off of the internet)