ANAHEIM, Calif. (July 10, 2012) -- Powertye's Pickup Kit pairs a dynamic duo of Fat Strap tie downs with a storage bag for the ultimate in motorcycle-hauling control and convenience. The kit's burly straps are 50% wider than conventional tie downs, have integrated Soft Tyes and come in an array of two-tone color options.
American made, the 5-1/2 ft.-long tie downs are constructed of abrasion-resistant nylon webbing secured with double-stitched thread in a box-x pattern that give a working load of 500 lbs. per strap. Their integrated Soft Tyes never get lost. For easy adjustment when cinching down bikes from ground level, their pull straps have built-in hand loops. They also have fat, rolled ends for additional strength that safely anchor the vinyl-coated, no-mar S hooks, which are bent from 3/8-in. steel and come with innovative, auto-locking safety latches.
The Fat Straps have 1-1/2 in.-wide cam-buckle fasteners built from heavy-duty steel that are closed with burly springs. Their thumb-actuated tension releases have raised bottom edges that offer a positive, no-slip grip and tenacious teeth in the buckles for a good bite on the webbing, offering additional piece of mind.
To keep the tie downs together and protect them from damage, Powertye's Pickup Kit comes with a nylon storage bag. Its pair of tie downs are available in a black, as well as black & blue, black & orange and black & red two-tone designs. Combining the finest quality components with class-leading features and superior workmanship, Powertye stands behind its entire line with a lifetime warranty.
Please visit Powertye.com for more information about Powertye's comprehensive product line of tie downs and other vehicle-hauling accessories for the street, dirt, ATV and automotive markets or call 800-659-0575.
Company: Powertye MFG
Product Name: Powertye Pickup Kit
Part Number: Powertye: 29622-SB
Availability: Authorized dealers worldwide and Powertye.com
Retail Price: $27.50
- Kit consists of two Fat Strap tie downs and a storage bag
- 1-1/2-in. straps are 50% wider than conventional tie downs
- Abrasion-resistant nylon webbing is secured with double-stitched thread in a box-x pattern
- Rated at 500 lbs. of working load capacity per strap
- Integrated Soft Tyes available in four colors
- Soft Tyes have fat, rolled ends for additional strength
- Pull straps with built-in hand loops
- S hooks made from 3/8-in. steel are vinyl coated for no-mar hauling
- Heavy-duty, 1-1/2-in.-wide cam-buckle fasteners
- Thumb-actuated tension releases have raised bottom edges for a positive, no-slip grip
- Tenacious teeth in the buckles get a good bite on the webbing
- Available in all black, as well as black & blue, black & orange and black & red two-tone colors
- Lifetime warranty